Thursday, July 21, 2016

My Voice

I`ll say Im organized and motivated professional photographer with a wide experience in a range of portraiture styles and services, including, commercial photography, Portraiture photography. For the past three years I have been working as a freelance photographer, working on a wide range of projects for advertisers, fashion designers, and individual clients. I have a great deal of experience in retouching, editing and uploading photographs for online publishing, as well as preparing photographs for print production. Prior to freelancing, I attended Art Institute of Charlotte for two years, where I learn a significant amount of photography knowledge. I also photographed various assignments and played a significant role in the redesign of the company website and logo. I pride myself on my ability to make the best of every photo, to be creative and resourceful in my approach and to have an eye for lighting and detail. I am well accustomed to working to tight deadlines, being able to submit work same day. To be honest I don’t really have a VOICE, more so image. I remember being told that an image has a thousand words so when I really decided what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. Well, I told myself I want people to see my work and actually know I feel or can even feel it through the picture. Photography is history to me so everything I have ever took an image of, it’s a memory that I can always look at. Photographing is history and thats awesome. Hoping in future that when people see my work, they know it`s me and can always relate to what i put out there. Its always a good feeling to know strangers basically correlate with your art. 


No comments:

Post a Comment